Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Charles. I found this site via a link posted on Military Tuners in a Smartuki thread. I am currently serving in the US Air Force for 17+ years now and I am assigned to Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. The Smartuki has really caught my eye. My wife and I are looking at picking a SMART car up for a daily commuter.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Welcome to the goup, I see you have jumped in with both feet.

Stick around an you may learn things you just shouldn't here.

You shure don't want to make typing mistake with the title of this one.
Air Force guy checkin in

Sock Monkey's don't ask and can't tell

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yep - it's a great place~!

Yep - it's a great place~! Just mind your head in the low spots and keep an eye out for JetFuel - some days he's running amok :p . . . whatever the heck that means. Enjoy and welcome~! :D

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
...Sir Charles...receive a warm welcome from the SCOA family as you navigate the pages of high quality information posted here ...hope you and your wife pick your commuter car very soon...if we can be of any help please let us know...

jetfuel....

88....how's that?

...need to go out and sniff some jet fumes.....

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
...Sir Charles...receive a warm welcome from the SCOA family as you navigate the pages of high quality information posted here ...hope you and your wife pick your commuter car very soon...if we can be of any help please let us know...

jetfuel....

Who are you and what have you done with Jet?:p

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to come clean about the secret base in Groom Lake we won't tell anyone. I bet you work in Area 51 right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts