Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mechanic said that I needed a new airbag squib associated with my passenger side seat belt. He said he cannot find the part. Any clues to part number or where I may purchase this part? Thank you.

Gary

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
There is an eBay vendor in Lake Mary, FL that seems to have a lot of hard-to-find parts. Unfortunately, they don't display photos in their listings, so you will need to contact them through eBay messaging

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is an eBay vendor in Lake Mary, FL that seems to have a lot of hard-to-find parts. Unfortunately, they don't display photos in their listings, so you will need to contact them through eBay messaging
Thank you L Crow!
Awesome, thanks for the lead Laughing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2008 Passion, now a 2016
295 Posts
I Knew a couple unemployed air bags.... all they did was rattle on and on and on. Bums they were.

·
Registered
464 Posts
My mechanic said that I needed a new airbag squib associated with my passenger side seat belt. He said he cannot find the part. Any clues to part number or where I may purchase this part? Thank you.

Gary
I would reach out to Art at @SmartMadness , he's come through for me many times for odd connectors, harnesses, etc and his prices have seemed quite reasonable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts