Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garcia Auto Group will be the Albuquerque dealership. The Smart center will be next to their Infiniti store. When I went to the roadshow back in July, Mr. Garcia said the building would be ready by December.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don`t know, I live 200 miles from Albuquerque and haven`t been back since the July roadshow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alb dealer

I live a few miles away and will go check. They already have the WEB site under construction. Bought lots of vehicles from Garcia's for a very long time. Great bunch to work with.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing going on around dealership. There are some empty buildings around tho. I'll see if I can get by and ask one of the owners.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Garcia Smart Center Albuquerque

I drive by this location each day. It looks like they are renovating an existing building that up until recently housed a restaurant. Part of the building still contains a tattoo parlor. The construction area is fenced off and has a sign that faces the road announcing the future home of Garcia Smart of Albuquerque.

I reserved only a few weeks ago so given the speculation on availability there may not be one for me anytime soon.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Update

Just to give everyone an update...

The New Mexico smart dealership will be called "smart center Albuquerque." Our facility is coming along nicely and will be completed by December 22.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I drive by this location each day. It looks like they are renovating an existing building that up until recently housed a restaurant. Part of the building still contains a tattoo parlor. The construction area is fenced off and has a sign that faces the road announcing the future home of Garcia Smart of Albuquerque.

I reserved only a few weeks ago so given the speculation on availability there may not be one for me anytime soon.
Being in NM your dealer does get an alottment to keep those doors open, so it will be totally dependent now on where you fall in line with the Garcia territory reservation list. Hang Tight.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Went By Garcia Today-12-18-07 App 12:30pm--building Completely Finished Inside. Not Much Left To Finish Outside Of Bld. Tatoo Parlor Gone. Coffee Shop Still There & Beauty Shop. Garcia Has Already Moved The Vaspar Scooters In Next To Where The Smarts Will Be. I Think The Bld Will Be Done By 12-22 As He Has Said.
Garcia Told Me, He Would Only Be Getting 13 Cars In Jan. I'm In The 1200's So Don't Look To Good For Me, As I Have Not Been Called To Verify My Order Yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts