Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It will be 1st car. I have a Mazda van I bought in '07 for newspaper delivery. That ended and I work less than 9 miles away off-loading freight at Target. I drive, I park. No need to drive a van for less than 500 miles a month, gas-wise. I will be doubling gas mileage with a Smart. I remember car-wrapping was a thing a couple of decades ago, used for business promotions. Never actually saw many around. How does it work for a Smart car?

·
Registered
30 Posts
It will be 1st car. I have a Mazda van I bought in '07 for newspaper delivery. That ended and I work less than 9 miles away off-loading freight at Target. I drive, I park. No need to drive a van for less than 500 miles a month, gas-wise. I will be doubling gas mileage with a Smart. I remember car-wrapping was a thing a couple of decades ago, used for business promotions. Never actually saw many around. How does it work for a Smart car?
A wrap place can do almost anything you want on the car. It’s basically a vinyl skin shrink wrapped over the car. You can get a design or a solid color or almost anything. They are durable and cheaper than buying body panels or painting.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts