Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Some of you may have seen my story about building a 450 Diesel from a rolling chassis a few years back. The car is nearly brand new and it has never seen rain. I put about 300 miles on it, brand new motor and drive train. I keep in a climate controlled garage and have to either sell it or start using it, which will start using up its value. I need to get $10K for this unique car or it's worth that to me to start using. If anyone is interested PM me and we can discuss. It is black with some nice options, power steering, sliding electric sky light, leather heated seats. I am in Pennsylvania. Thanks Dan T.

·
Super Moderator
17,656 Posts
I've seen this car in person and can attest to how beautiful it is! That sliding glass roof is amazing. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
Some of you may have seen my story about building a 450 Diesel from a rolling chassis a few years back. The car is nearly brand new and it has never seen rain. I put about 300 miles on it, brand new motor and drive train. I keep in a climate controlled garage and have to either sell it or start using it, which will start using up its value. I need to get $10K for this unique car or it's worth that to me to start using. If anyone is interested PM me and we can discuss. It is black with some nice options, power steering, sliding electric sky light, leather heated seats. I am in Pennsylvania. Thanks Dan T.
Still for sale?

chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts