Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I better introduce myself.
I'm a network administrator by trade, but I buy and fix up cars as a hobby. Recently I picked up a poor little 2008 Passion Cabrio that needed some TLC and after a little work, I have been having an absolute blast with it! In fact, I will very often pass up an SLK32 AMG and an S55 AMG just to take the little Smart!

My car just hit 180,000 miles, I'm truly impressed!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
While there are cars that are FUN to drive.... I don't think there is any other car that is as all-around ENJOYABLE to drive as a Smart. Hear a lot of people saying they sooner drive their Smart than other vehicles they own. 40+ MPG probably helps sway that decision, too...

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
I thought I better introduce myself.
I'm a network administrator by trade, but I buy and fix up cars as a hobby. Recently I picked up a poor little 2008 Passion Cabrio that needed some TLC and after a little work, I have been having an absolute blast with it! In fact, I will very often pass up an SLK32 AMG and an S55 AMG just to take the little Smart!

My car just hit 180,000 miles, I'm truly impressed!
I totally believe you. Now wait until you try the new redesigned 2016 and 2017 models... the fun isn't over! :nerd:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts