Support App installation
DVR/USB High Speed 1080/720p
AM/FM Band with RDS
Supports Original Steering Wheel Controls
Back Up Camera
Google Store/YouTube Support
Multi Language-Over 50
Various Wallpaper/Logo

Brand New Never Installed- Did hook up to check it out & it has a beautiful picture
Was going to put it in 2014 but Car got wrecked
Comes with all Wiring Harness & Antennas Needed
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG IMG_3117.JPG

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
  1. Android 9.0 DVD Multimedia System for 2011-2015 Smart for Two $200 OBO
    9 in. IPS Touch Screen
    Screen Protector
    4 Core
    2g/32 Rom
    Built in WiFi
    Satellite GPS
    Bluetooth
    Mirrorlink
    Support Android & IPhone Apple Carplay
    Support App installation
    DVR/USB High Speed 1080/720p
    AM/FM Band with RDS
    Supports Original Steering Wheel Controls
    Back Up Camera
    Google Store/YouTube Support
    Multi Language-Over 50
    Various Wallpaper/Logo

Brand New Never Installed- Did hook up to check it out & it has a beautiful picture
    Was going to put it in 2014 but Car got wrecked
    Comes with all Wiring Harness & Antennas Needed View attachment 62007 View attachment 62007 View attachment 62008

·
Super Moderator
28,303 Posts
I was going to take this but I don't think it's meant for the 2011 models - they have a shape that narrows toward the bottom and the lower corners are rounded. Also don't see the mounting screws needed to mount in a 2011 enclosure.:)

·
Premium Member
7,596 Posts
I was going to take this but I don't think it's meant for the 2011 models - they have a shape that narrows toward the bottom and the lower corners are rounded. Also don't see the mounting screws needed to mount in a 2011 enclosure.:)
Yes, very hard to tell without being able to see the MFG label on the head unit showing a model number? Just one more picture could be the difference between a sale 😁 and a misfit return??? 😕

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, very hard to tell without being able to see the MFG label on the head unit showing a model number? Just one more picture could be the difference between a sale 😁 and a misfit return??? 😕
Hi Said it would fit 2011-2015. I don't think it screws in it just kind of snaps in. Here is a pic of my dash but it was a 2014
image.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes does look a little different. I'm thinking though that this replaces the plastic face around your radio. The face plate of this touches clear over to the glove box. So that U shaped frame around that radio is removed unless it is all one piece of the dash. The frame around my radio isn't part of the dash if you remove it it's open space on both sides of the radio

1 - 8 of 8 Posts