Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was e-mailed that there might be another Smart car on the street I live on. It is a short street with only a handful of houses. It would be interesting to see another one nearby.

I have seen another black silver Smart near where I live.
:nerd:

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
That would be interesting!

I live in a town with about 150K souls in the metro area, and I'd bet money there are less than 10 smarts in town. Sho ain't none on my street (and it's 30 miles long).

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was e-mailed that there might be another Smart car on the street I live on. It is a short street with only a handful of houses. It would be interesting to see another one nearby.

I have seen another black silver Smart near where I live.
Unfortunately the deal fell through and it doesn't look like he'll be getting one, but he did say he is a fan of yours!

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bummer

Unfortunately the deal fell through and it doesn't look like he'll be getting one, but he did say he is a fan of yours!
That explains why I have not seen another one. It is neat to have a fan of my Herb; my 2012 Smart Fortwo Passion.

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,049 Posts
In Parkersburg there's around 31,000 people and there are 8 or 9 Smart Fortwos in the whole town. All my family and friends know I have Max and they e-mail me when they see a Smart in town and tell me the color of it. There's been a couple of newer ones just in the past couple of months. Heck if we get up to around twenty or so I might open up my own Smart repair shop and buy an MB Star computer. I'm sure that I can put more effort in it than some of the MB centers I've read about and dealt with myself. But my friends and relatives are relentless. They send me all these Smart car videos and jokes and pictures making fun of my little Max. I think they should be ashamed to treat me this way, after all I am a Smart driver !

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
There's a black smart around the corner from me but the owner is not the "typical" smart driver (or maybe he is), leastways he doesn't want to get involved socially. That makes 3 I know where they live counting my 2.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
The same screw went missing on my leased 2013. It was there originally but some time later I noticed it missing. The car was never worked on by anyone but myself. I think the same thing might have been mentioned on the forum by others. Turned the car in with the screw still missing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts