Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 Smart ForTwo lease is coming to end in August. and Smart has already contacted me to see if I wanted to turn it in now and move into a new lease with a 2018?

Reviews indicate that the suspension is improved as is the dash display and bluetooth is standard, all things that were complaints I had with the 2015 but I'm undecided if that will sway me to stay with the 80ish mile range or if I still need to move away to another brand that has more range.

Anyone driven an older Smart and seen a noticeable difference vs 2018?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,764 Posts
My 2015 Smart ForTwo lease is coming to end in August. and Smart has already contacted me to see if I wanted to turn it in now and move into a new lease with a 2018?
To offer to flip you from a 451 to the all-new 453 6 months before lease end is unprecedented! To show that they are serious about their EV direction smartUSA should have been doing this months ago?

IF MBFS had offered this 6 months ago I'd have traded up in a heartbeat as it would have "bridged" some of the unknowns of the new ED. Sounds as though you are satisfied with the 451, if the number$ make sense - suggest that you take that deal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts