Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you doing with your car for the Nationals? Any mods, paint, etc. you plan on showing off? Inquiring minds, etc. :)

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I already done my mods for before the trip but I plan on having the cruise, screeching horn, and hitch installed at the event...maybe more. I hope a lot more people will take advantage of the presence of the vendors at the event for the sake of the car owners and the vendors alike.

·
17,303 Posts
Vortex generators.
Poly motor mount.
New LEDs.
New tires.

A good detailing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Instrument LED change
Stereo equipment
BMS motor mount
BMS shim kit
BMS bumper spears
Windows tinted

Possibly some others, depending on my available timee I have.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Get Jim to do the touch up paint on the rear fender I scratched a couple years ago.
No other mods planned right now.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I installed XM radio to go along with my Pioneer speakers to make
the trip more enjoyable. I need to do an oil change and 30k plug change.

See you all in Denver.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Don't forget that you can have your car modified AT the nationals! I will be crawling in, out and under Smarties all weekend doing free installs on all the stuff we sell as well as a couple of other items. I will also be bringing some rear LED lighting panels to install if there is enough time.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The paddles make the car, a whole lot better to drive.My wife says she wants
the mini lights in the boot, and what ever new products that are available.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Biggest change for me is I will be flying into Denver and getting a Car2Go for the weekend? Have to leave my blueberry ('08 cab) at home.
I really wanted to drive out and back, but that means taking 2 weeks off from work.

I know that my work can exist without me for that long, but I don't want THEM to figure that out?

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Bringing a whole different smart to Nationals. I think that counts as a car change. 2008 Cabrio Bumble Bee. It may have a few mods done by the time we leave.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts