Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
17,353 Posts
I probably won't make it today, but I'll be sure to set up our social media accounts for us today! :)

·
17,353 Posts
Which social media accounts?
Which would be preferable?

I'd like to use a platform that everyone uses, be it Slack, GroupMe, Reddit, Facebook, etc.

Facebook would probably be the easiest if everyone here already has an account. :)

In the past, the old group used smartusainsider, which...is really dead nowadays and doesn't have modern notification capability.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Which would be preferable?

I'd like to use a platform that everyone uses, be it Slack, GroupMe, Reddit, Facebook, etc.

Facebook would probably be the easiest if everyone here already has an account. :)

In the past, the old group used smartusainsider, which...is really dead nowadays and doesn't have modern notification capability.
I would prefer FaceBook. This sounds easier. So, I am thinking the title should be "Wisconsin's smart Car Club" or something like that! I want it to be open to all Wisconsinites.

Thank you for your awesome help! I will post the pictures of our cars and what happened, and you can take them off of there and post them to the FaceBook page!

-Robert Mc.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I will have the page and photos up by Tues. about the Cold but, wonderful meeting of the Milwaukee smart Club of Wisconsin meeting. Until then! And, a big thanks out to Antek!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Alright everyone! I made us a page. It looks basic now, but I'm already putting the edits on it. :) It's called "Wisconsin State Smarties"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/191727627934530/
I love it! The only thing that I would change is to add the colour Red into it, for that is our State colour. Other than, it looks great! I will try to get more smart Car people to this page!!! Will you be coming to the next smart Car meeting? Or, should I say Wisconsin State Smartie's meeting...??? I like that name! The WSSsss Club! Sounds like the car just going by you... Oh, and I will update the time's of our meetings on the page (if I can do that?). Thank You NeonSpinNazz!!!

-Rob Mc

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Dear Wisconsin State Smarties:

First off that is the name of our FaceBook Club, "Wisconsin State Smarties". I like it don't you!!! Secondly, we had our first meeting. It was wonderful. I got to see inside the wonderful "Batman smart Car" as well as he mine. I got to know Rick (owner of the batman smart car) and we really hit it off. We really had a good time. Pictures were taken, wich are below and we would love for more people to come to this Wisconsin State Smartie(y)" meeting. So, Please Come!!! Take Care all of you and hope to see you at the next meeting. Below are pictures of us with our smart Cars!

-Robert Mc.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Next Meeting...

When: 19th of November 2016 at 13:00-16:00 (1:00-4:00 pm)
Where: Have to find a place with ample parking and a place to eat/drink, due to the cold weather!

·
17,353 Posts
You'll see me next month!!! It'll be right around my birthday too! Also, I shall have the logo edited tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Neon,

Great Job on the FB Site............ HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!!
(Ya I'm Shouting)

Robert,

Great Pictures it was nice to meet you & Dan.

rick

·
17,353 Posts
I would do some advertising for us...but most of my social networks are connected with LBGT communities, none of which have smart owning members.

And you'll see me next month! And I'll most likely have a surprise too. ;)

·
Super Moderator
28,250 Posts
Neon,

Great Job on the FB Site............ HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!!
(Ya I'm Shouting)

Robert,

Great Pictures it was nice to meet you & Dan.

rick
Good to see another smart gathering start off. Keep after it and it will grow, and you can encourage folks to sign up for the Midwest Rally in Dubuque next June. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
All right Guys and Gal.
You have my attention this Club thing. Yes I say thing because at the moment there is 3 of you. Let me talk to the wife and you may get 2 more members as we both own one. Won't make any promises but we should be able to make the next gathering. Neither of us use FB so this is my lifeline for Club updates. Feel free to PM here if needed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I would do some advertising for us...but most of my social networks are connected with LBGT communities, none of which have smart owning members.

And you'll see me next month! And I'll most likely have a surprise too. ;)
Advertising would be great! I would like to do some advertising too. Maybe a leaflet or an online message? I've already posted that there will be an event on the 19th of November 2016 on my facebook page, but none of my friends have a smart! I am thinking that the smart Car should become the new "it Car" for the young and penny less. It is perfect for the City, and even when driving around from city to city, it works as well and, the L/km (miles per gallon) is great!

So, to finalize it, I would love to advertise the Wisconsin State Smarties!

-Rob Mc.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts