Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the smart center in las vegas does have coffee and a soda fountain all day for customers. thats a plus!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
FtWorth has free soft drinks, coffee, tea, wi-fi, pastry. Fairfield, CT has wi-fi and pastry. Hartford has wi-fi, soft drinks and loaner cars

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Milwaukee will give you fresh cookies and Coffee. The Wifi didn't work right, but they had a pair of laptops for customer to use.

And soon they should have some RC smarts to race around the showroom

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Smart Center Edison (in Edison New Jersey) has a service center that handles all the cars that Ray Catena sells. Their service center has free soda, juice or water. They have a tv room. They have free internet access. They have a reading room away from the tv. They have a pool table. They have a guy shining shoes. IMO; Ray Catena set the 'gold standard' for service centers. :)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Birmingham waiting area is mixed in with the Mercedes dealer so you get a choice flavors for the Keurig coffee/tea/hot chocolate machine. Juices, sodas, water, muffins, cookies etc. VERY nice! While not the fanciest dealership I have been to, it is up there.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Smart Center Edison (in Edison New Jersey) has a service center that handles all the cars that Ray Catena sells. Their service center has free soda, juice or water. They have a tv room. They have free internet access. They have a reading room away from the tv. They have a pool table. They have a guy shining shoes. IMO; Ray Catena set the 'gold standard' for service centers. :)
Same thing in Lindon Utah... The waiting room rocks!!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
NYC (Manhattan)'s Smart Center is joined with the huge Mercedes dealership, so it has all of the perks that come from Mercedes, like waiting rooms, an espresso/hot choco machine, some croissants, newspapers, and so on. It's a great facility. The Smart part of the building is well-appointed, too, and I always go there to chat with my friends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts