Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 5'6" and have noticed when you need a sunvisor that our itsy bitsy ones are totally useless unless you are at least 6' and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Unless you wear shades, which I do, but the windshield is so high so even those aren't any use.

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,680 Posts
Most auto parts stores sell clip-on sun visors. They clip onto the original visor and can be folded down when needed. Most are tinted plastic, but you could probably find one made from non see through material.

I have a dark tinted strip across the top of my windshield that was done when the windows were tinted.

·
Registered
2017 453 Passion ED/EQ
326 Posts
I just put on a baseball cap :shrug:

Usually I leave one in the car for that reason. I am 5'6" also.

I am also annoyed how loud the visor can be returning it upright. Usually scares the dog :eek:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I just put on a baseball cap :shrug:

Usually I leave one in the car for that reason. I am 5'6" also.

I am also annoyed how loud the visor can be returning it upright. Usually scares the dog :eek:
Same here ( I always have two in the car) and I'm 6'1", but driving a cabriolet I have a little more exposure than if I were driving a coupe.
I also understand some people don't like hats, I'm not a hat person either.
I wear them at times out of necessity when driving my smart.

:smartje.bl.zl:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Jo. I c u called, hope all is well with you. Were you a pilot, of so what did u fly, or were you an airline employee? Sorry I missed your call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts