Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
5,298 Posts
I'm not from there, but there several that came to the Dragon. I believe they drove up together. You might find a few names in that thread. (Events section)

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
As far as I know, my husband and I are the only ones south of Birmingham that are on this board. There are quite a few smarts running around the Montgomery area, but no others are on here.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I live just south of the border about 7-10 miles or so. Normally go to Alabama if I want to get gas or groceries.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,

Purist in Dothan Al. All black '08 Pure . Moved down here from Ohio two years ago and am loving the weather even with no a/c. Weather forecasts here are warm and sunny every day, get tired of hearing it, wish they would say sunny and warm for a change.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Hi Guys,

Purist in Dothan Al. All black '08 Pure . Moved down here from Ohio two years ago and am loving the weather even with no a/c. Weather forecasts here are warm and sunny every day, get tired of hearing it, wish they would say sunny and warm for a change.
If it makes you feel better, there is another bare bones Pure about 50 miles southeast of you. It's blue though. Owner is not a member of SCoA. :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought my Smart 30 months ago. I live about 25 miles south of Birmingham. To my knowledge, there are three reds, one blue, a white and one yellow in the Pelham/Alabaster/Calera area.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i too live in alabama; i'm a transplant from virginia, though. got a red/black/black 09 passion with custom plates that read NRRD GRL. i've seen a red/black/red cabrio, a yellow/black, and a white/black. and then a gray/black. i live in the lillian/elberta area but i travel daily to fairhope/daphne and back. sometimes i go to mississippi =P

would be nice to get an alabama smart meet going!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
I'm new from B'ham. Have a 2013 Sharp Red edition.....waiting patiently to buy an ED=V3 version later this year or early next year....whenever they get around to selling them to us.

Getting very tired of waiting around for a car company to take my money and put a product in my driveway.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mobile, AL 2 Smart family

My wife has a Mercedes C100 AMG. My son's is a highly customized with Lambo doors, body kit, rims, dual exhaust, and a 2000W stereo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Pleasant grove, just outside Birmingham. I own a 2009 Cabrio which I bought wrecked off ebay. The car is now repaired and I love it. It is driven to work daily.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Smart in Montgomery!

I just bought my Smart a week ago...and I know I'm not the only Smart driver in town.

I'd love to connect with others.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gadsden, AL

:D
Bama girl here! I just picked my Smart Car up on 8/30/13, and I am loving it more everyday!!! My son is MatthewBlake93, we think the Smart Car is just the best thing since sliced bread!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts