Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, has there been any NJ Smart meets lately? I bought my Smart at the Englewood dealership and the salesman said they hold a meet once a year...however i've never seen any information about it or about any meet anywhere in NJ. I'm just curious....this place seems kind of dead

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
This area IS dead. I haven't seen any meet up in over two years. We even tried to get a club going out of the dealership and that never got off the ground..

Join us at "Outsmarting the Dragon " in August.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Watkins Glen - Wikipedia.

I tried to start a Smart club in New Jersey but there does not seem to be a lot of interest.

I had one event a few years ago but nothing since. I am hoping that as more Smarts are owned in NJ, there will be more members so we can at least one per year.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I went to one in Pennsylvania but that was over a year ago, if not longer. :( Hoping for better in 2014. Perhaps with the newer Smart there might be an increased interest? Hoping for a ForFour to come to the USA. I am really hoping for a newer Roadster. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a 2013 Smart Passion at the Englewood dealership. I'd be interested in hearing about any clubs or get-togethers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
NJ Smart

Hi:
I was wondering if by now there is something going on with a Smart Club in Northern NJ, I have seen a decent number of our babies rolling around all Hudson, Bergen, and Passaic counties. It would be great if we could be able to start something in our area. Thanks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts