Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I hope you’re all doing well!

Im located in Portland, Oregon and am looking for other smart owners to network with! I want to plan a few little meet ups and possibly a larger event this summer.

If you’re interested, join our Facebook Group “Pacific Northwest Smart Car Owners” (CLICK HERE) and stay up to date.

Stay safe friends and have a great 2020!

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Hey everyone! I hope you’re all doing well!

Im located in Portland, Oregon and am looking for other smart owners to network with! I want to plan a few little meet ups and possibly a larger event this summer.

If you’re interested, join our Facebook Group “Pacific Northwest Smart Car Owners” (CLICK HERE) and stay up to date.

Stay safe friends and have a great 2020!

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I am in the west hills of Portland (Skyline Blvd. north of Cornell Rd.). Have had three smarts with current one a 2015 ex car2go purchased new. I do all my own maintenance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in the west hills of Portland (Skyline Blvd. north of Cornell Rd.). Have had three smarts with current one a 2015 ex car2go purchased new. I do all my own maintenance.
Hello, that’s great! I’m on my first but I also have done everything myself. Are you on Facebook? We’re planning a cruise in the gorge for spring time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts