Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rhode Islanders. I'm picking my Fortwo Passion within a week or so it looks like, and it would be awesome if there was an active smart community around here. Anyone still around?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a black on black fortwo driving south on 95 near the West Warwick exit...that belong to anybody here?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another sighting today! Somebody in a white smart going northbound on Rt 2 Near Exeter!

I see them all over - Where is everyone here?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It might be me. I work in Providence and live in Foxboro
Welcome to SCOA! Very well could have been. Maybe another one in the group here, which is great. I'll have to find a weekend with decent weather, maybe we can get a small meetup going with ourselves, AndyT and Karl (and of course whoever else wants to join in).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gathering

If you schedule a gathering, after the 15th of June, 2013, I should have my 2008 Passion (Blueberry) paid for, and delivered, and registered and insured and vin inspected, and inspected by then!

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you schedule a gathering, after the 15th of June, 2013, I should have my 2008 Passion (Blueberry) paid for, and delivered, and registered and insured and vin inspected, and inspected by then!
I've lived in RI. Worst registry of vehicles in the entire lower 48 states. Is it still in the goofy looking Apex building?

·
Registered
5 Posts
RI DMV

No, they have their own building in Cranston now, near the prison complex. State Traffic Court is across the parking lot. It does seem to work faster, now. My dealer is doing all the Registry work for me, thankfully, including the VIN number verification.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i am in providence and have a black on black gas and white on silver electric.....we should have a rhode island/southern mass get together.....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would be nice to set something up.

Saw one pulling out of the dealer this morning, White panels with roof rack with a luggage basket. Tint all the way around, including the windshield (which is unsafe and illegal, but thats another story)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts