·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Hi Art:

The Xterra is a fine vehicle. Please consider the ....

Terrain Rated off road tent trailers by Tentrax

The guy with the golden lab in the back window has one. :)

I took the picture, and the puppy looks happy ... later on at the campsite.

AZFJ Forums Arizona FJ Discussion Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings Post your Sedonafest pictures and videos here!
So the note.

Xterra is long gone, 2 smarts now, that's why I'm looking at small trailers.
Pulmor Trailers. A light weight plastic trailer with a lid might a light trailer for your needs? :confused:

:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Tow And Stow Trailer. Here is a trailer that can also be used for storage when placed on in. :)

I think this shows it as a tent camper.

more tent photos.

I don't know if it can be towed by a Smart but it is neat how it goes from a trailer to a storage unit (with wheels and tow bar folded so that it does not show. :) ).

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have a tent trailer for our smart

Hi there
Just wanted to mention that we just purchased a second hand trailmaster ten trailer that tows behind our smart car or can be hitched up to the hubbys motorcycle. We keep up with regular traffic cause it is so light weight. It takes three to five minutes to set up, has a king size bed and a common room. We love it and look forward to having lots of adventures with it. Already been on two camping trips.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Trailmaste Tent Trailer

Hi there
Just wanted to mention that we just purchased a second hand trailmaster ten trailer that tows behind our smart car or can be hitched up to the hubbys motorcycle. We keep up with regular traffic cause it is so light weight. It takes three to five minutes to set up, has a king size bed and a common room. We love it and look forward to having lots of adventures with it. Already been on two camping trips.
Trailmaster Tent Trailer. It would be neat to see a photo of it. :cool:

Aspen. Aspen Classic. Aspen Sentry. video. :cool:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

this is my time out trailer
works good
SEPERATE high quality rubberized air mattresses. then we sewed a cotton slip cover that slides over the mattress

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts

this is my time out trailer
works good
SEPERATE high quality rubberized air mattresses. then we sewed a cotton slip cover that slides over the mattress
I think it is neat to have some that is so small becomes some thing that a lot of room when opened. :cool:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Better than that, I camp with a tent to motorcycle rallies. A kids air matress for the pool is very inexpensive and can be thrown away at the end of the trip. Who cares if it's a Hello Kitty matress, will 100% keep you off the ground. Plus if you get a tent in the fall, you can get that on clearance, packed into a 5"x24"x 10" box. Hope this helps!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts