Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Love to, but had a heavy week with Vacation Bible School and in need of a quiet weekend. Keep me in mind for the next time.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love to, but had a heavy week with Vacation Bible School and in need of a quiet weekend. Keep me in mind for the next time.
Understand, used to teach VBS but this year my church decided to do it in the AM but I couldn't get off work.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i wish i could make it, but i'm waiting for a package to arrive tomorrow. it sounds great though. i'd even enter Gizmo in the show, since it's only $20 a vehicle. if you're up for it afterwards, my husband and i were thinking of checking out the jenro's meet tomorrow afternoon - it's around 5 pm or so. if not, i've met another smart owner who would be interested in another small meet up one day whenever you're free =)

·
Registered
2009 451 Rally Red, Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5W-40, Wix XP 51356, 185/55R15 tires, 44 psl
1,032 Posts
Headed to Winterville, NC on the 27th of August, to attend Winterville Watermelon Fest (Katie Armiger is singing)

Also Sunny Sweeny is going to be at Isle of Wight county fair in Sept, and Thompson Square in Va Beach also...

Anyone want to go with / tag along?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts