Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if there are clubs close to me, or any sort of monthly meet that happens. I would love to meet a few other smart owners in the area. I am a central florida gal, so close to disney and in the clermont area. So if you see a blue smart with "go fast" white stripes, that would be me :).

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Central Florida Smart Cars is on a bit of a hiatus right now... but there's a new group out of Orlando that has some events planned.

You can find them here - smart for two car club (Orlando, FL) - Meetup.com

Also, I coordinate Suncoast Smarts on the west coast in the Tampa area... every couple of months we do a large meet that we try to get everyone too.

Als, be sure to signup for OutSMARTing the Dragon at www.outsmartingthedragon.com. The annual caravan to the event leaves two months from today out of Ocala!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Central Florida Smart Cars is on a bit of a hiatus right now... but there's a new group out of Orlando that has some events planned.

You can find them here - smart for two car club (Orlando, FL) - Meetup.com

Also, I coordinate Suncoast Smarts on the west coast in the Tampa area... every couple of months we do a large meet that we try to get everyone too.

Als, be sure to signup for OutSMARTing the Dragon at www.outsmartingthedragon.com. The annual caravan to the event leaves two months from today out of Ocala!!!
Thank you. When you run your tampa events where is the best place to find info about them? I live about an hour or so away so not to bad of a drive for me to join :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts