Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called twice to see if I could get with the parts dept after leaving a voicemail last night. Both times I was referred to a prize center because nobody was available to pickup the line. I don't care about a $100 WalMart gift card as I don't shop there, I only want to see if the shop has a part in stock (A 132 140 00 60). I've emailed a parts inquiry on 2 other occasions with no reply, so I'm not going that route. Anyone reading this know if a way to get in touch with a human that can tell me if they have this part?

I understand Monday's are busy, I'm not mad at all, just want to see about getting the part I need. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried to call them yesterday, and both the numbers on their website took me to an automated phone system that said to press 1 to be connected. After pressing one, the automated system promptly hung up on me.
I called the local number for the Mercedes Benz side of the dealership, and got the same "dial 1 to be connected", but this time I at least got through to the dealers automated directory. It was 2:30pm on a Thursday afternoon, and I still had to leave a message for the service department to call me back. They did call back, over an hour later. I had left the house to run an errand, so I just got an answering machine message.
I have read some Google and Yelp reviews of others getting very poor customer service. One even said if you give them your phone number they sell it to telemarketers, so I'm not looking forward to the flood of calls in my future. :-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts