Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Today, as I drove past the Bergstrom in Milwaukee(Good Hope @ I-45), I saw the smart logo on the building. It really does look like they will be opening soon!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
We're here! Black/black Tridion/black leather passion coupe. Reserved in April. Drove in July at Bergstrom. Confirmed in October. Waiting patiently...

·
Registered
85 Posts
There has GOT to be more than 4 of us. Is the only dealership going to be in Milwaukee? Someone told me that the "smart" logo I saw 2 months ago in Madison was for an already established dealership, not associated with the "smart" car.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Today, as I drove past the Bergstrom in Milwaukee(Good Hope @ I-45), I saw the smart logo on the building. It really does look like they will be opening soon!!!
I've confirmed white silver cabrio fully loaded. Ryan at Bergstrum Smart said they are shooting for jan 8 openning.

·
Registered
499 Posts
There has GOT to be more than 4 of us. Is the only dealership going to be in Milwaukee? Someone told me that the "smart" logo I saw 2 months ago in Madison was for an already established dealership, not associated with the "smart" car.
Bergstrum is the only authorised smart dealer in WI,will eventually have three dealerships. John Pauls(in Milwaukee) is selling converted 450s right now. Has several in stock test drove one right after they first got them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
stopped by today and it looked like they were really working hard with the nice 30 degree weather. Looking pretty awesome. they do have the smart logo on the building now

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm here in Mukwonago which is a short drive from Milwaukee. I reserved on May 20th so I should be hearing something soon about confirming.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Green Bay. We reserved a fortwo in March. Passion Coupe, Black/Black/ Leather, loaded. Can't wait! I heard from Kevin at Bergstron Smart, Milwaukee. They should have some demo cars there shortly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did any of the Wisconsin people get the cute Smart Car Christmas card from Ryan at Begstroms? I thought it was pretty cute.
Stay Warm Everyone

·
Registered
39 Posts
smart Christmas card

I received my card from Ryan. It was cool with my name on front and it was red....pretty nice touch

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hmmm. I didn't get a card. Oh, well. Took picture at smart of Milwaukee today. The building/tower looks almost done. I'll post the picture when I have time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
construction update

When I was down there about 4 days ago I talked to one of the guys and they said they are really pushing to get it open on the second. Whats nice is they have the building enclosed so they should have all the interior stuff done. when i stopped by there was an office furniture truck trying to find out where to unload.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmmm... No card here :-(

If there's enough of us we're going to have to start thinking about a Badgerland Smart Club!?!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
My reservation #1179 wondering if there are alot of early reaservors in wisconsin. If it might make a differance when we will get the shipments.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
With a res number of 1419 I don't think I'll be one of the founding members. Oh well, I'm patient. Besides, I feel like my Focus is practically brand new, so I don't really want to trade it in too soon anyway. I expect it will be early to mid '09 before I get a smart.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts