Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
umm, i have seen like atleast 2 other models besides mine, but i have yet to meet anyone, it would be pretty fun to see ppl in my area.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I lived there for 5 years. Does that count? Welcome to the forums anyhow. :) I thought someone from Wylie posted here once....if memory serves correct. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice nice, ive seen a sweet yellow brabus out there and another white and black passion like mine, its interior was black as opposed to sunset orange though, i wish more ppl used these forums in west texas, i guess that no one really thinks that we are out here.
p.s nothing like passing another smart on the highway and flashing your lights, we are the proud few out here ;)

·
Super Moderator
29,155 Posts
Was in Abilene many years ago when the B-1B first got to Dyess AFB. Had never seen so many banks in a town that size before. Enjoy your smart - plenty of open highway out there. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think abilene has the most churches per capita in texas at least, maybe the us. its insane =] but yeah dyess is really the only thing ppl know it for, that and abilene christian university (im a freshmen)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
i think abilene has the most churches per capita in texas at least, maybe the us. its insane =] but yeah dyess is really the only thing ppl know it for, that and abilene christian university (im a freshmen)
Hey! Don't forget McMurray...it ain't all ACU. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah theres hardin simmons too! and cisco junior college. and west texas tech college and a texas tech pharmacology school! but i like like 5 minutes from mcmuray;)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I just mentioned McMurray because it seems like at least once a month we get those little post cards asking alumni for donations. Ahhh, Hardon Simmons.....we used to go over there for some of the art shows. Actually, ONE big thing we miss about Abilene was the Art Walk. Really enjoyed it.

The Grace gave me my own exhibit in the children's section one year. They have the part where there are "collections", every 3 months displaying a new collection - pencil sharpeners, Barbies etc. I loaned them a small portion of my die-cast Mustang collection, about 350-400 cars for 3 months. It was so successful they signed up to keep it on for an additional 3 months saying it was the most successful exhibit they had to date in the children's section. Actually drew people in to see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts