Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen much activity in the Central Florida club. I got an email from Ken W. who said there was a lack of interest in the Orlando area and the club basically fell apart. This can't be true, is it? :confused:

Does anyone have anything planned or want to plan something in the Orlando or surrounding area?

I just bought mine last month and was hoping to meet-up with others and have some fun with this car.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Such a shame. When I lived in the DFW area we had a very active club and had a great time. Here in northern FL there are not many of us and I have gone to several functions with the only smart car.

·
Registered
82 Posts
We haven't gone anywhere!

Central FL smarts is still very much here... we've had quite a few meets, although we took a break for about 2 months because of the summer heat but we are back.... we had a meet last month with over 26+ cars, had lunch at Sweet Tomatoes and a caravan ride to the new smart center by the Maitland Mercedes dealership.

We had people from the Daytona group, The Villages and Jacksonville attend.

We have another meet coming up this Saturday... will be meeting at the Mobil gas station on 436 & 434 at 12pm to travel through some nice Florida back roads and finish our drive at a winery where there will be jazz music, food and wine tasting!

I had a website but had to shut it down... working on a new one, in the meantime you can follow us on www.facebook.com/groups/centralflsmarts

and thank you to whomever gave out my email address to Shawn! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts