Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Let me know if you need hotel reqs! There are some nice places in town, but also chains like Motel 6 that are VERY clean and priced well.
Would be great to drive the cars through the mountains.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
OK well havent heard anything and its about an hr and a half till noon so im gunna go with maybe we can arrange this another time Little Rock crew :)

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Looks like a bad weekend all around for everyone! I ended up having a MIL in town, as much as I wanted to get out of the house, im required to be sociable when shes there :p
How does this coming Saturday around noonish look for everyone? :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm on call, but I don't really expect it to get in the way. Would you consider maybe something other than a burger? 5 guys is good, but I've sure had a lot of their food in the past few weeks.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
OK i highly apologize, I forgot all about this. Been laying tile in a bathroom and looked up at the clock and was like OMG its noon! By the time i got out the door it was 12:30 and I am obviously bad with locating IHops!
Im sorry for missing this one guys!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Too bad, we hung out there until 2:30ish. The food and company was good. Three of us made it. White Coupe, Black Cab, and a Silver Brabus. We even had a ford Tri-Motor doing fly overs in honor of the occasion.

We'll do another one!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts