Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spark some joy with 50% off smart accessories.
Now is your chance to get some macro joy at a micro price. For a short time, get 50% off everything in the smart Lifestyle Collection. Shop online now for a selection of smart swag, apparel and gifts.​

Note - "Slim Fit" is EURO and should NOT be confused with American - Steak & Potatoes "Classic Fit."

Let me simplify this, if you are "Fluffy" these clothes may not fit . . .

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I’ve got enough shirts, baseball caps, pens, keychains, tot bags, license plate holders etc. To last me a lifetime. Most them I got free, from the 2010 smart nationals.

Some of those hoodie and shirts, wouldn’t fit over most guys Burger King legs.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The SMART USA website has reduced prices on Smart logo clothing, hats, cups tumblers, pens, towels, etc to half off. Some have only odd sizes in stock. No returns. But the prices look pretty good, if you want some Smart chochkeys, now may be the time to buy before they're all gone, I'm guessing. Got to SMART USA website, lifestyle category. If this site links work it is this: https://lifestylecollection.mbusa.com/smart/

SMART USA lifestyle

I ordered some cups and tumblers, and another hat. Hopefully the cups will fit in the 453's 2 1/2" cupholder. Not holding my breath though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
200 Posts

1. The SMART USA website has reduced prices on Smart logo clothing, hats, cups tumblers, pens, towels, etc to half off. Some have only odd sizes in stock. No returns. But the prices look pretty good, if you want some Smart chochkeys, now may be the time to buy before they're all gone, I'm guessing. Got to SMART USA website, lifestyle category. If this site links work it is this: https://lifestylecollection.mbusa.com/smart/

SMART USA lifestyle

I ordered some cups and tumblers, and another hat. Hopefully the cups will fit in the 453's 2 1/2" cupholder. Not holding my breath though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
200 Posts
You could get the regular fake wood MB Chalice. I've posted some pix before. I do like the Polo with the Smart outline on it though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts