Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm looking for anther 451 cruise control set up if anybody has one they would like to sell please let me know. I knew I should bought 2 of them when Steven was selling them.

thanks,
Charles

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
I would like one too. Sadly, just let one go last weekend when I sold my hurricane damaged smart. Didn't have time, nor know how to remove all of the harness and turn signal stalk. I miss my CC in my new to me smart.

Good luck, sorry I can't help. It's a great device, which I'm missing.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I would like one too. Sadly, just let one go last weekend when I sold my hurricane damaged smart. Didn't have time, nor know how to remove all of the harness and turn signal stalk. I miss my CC in my new to me smart.

Good luck, sorry I can't help. It's a great device, which I'm missing.

WHAT! Did a miss this thread.... Please tell us what you got and show the pics.... YOU KNOW THE RULES... Commander:D

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,947 Posts
Area451 CC

Did you find another cabrio?

Oh my, had I known you were giving up your Area451 CC, I might have driven down to get my "five finger, Midnight Auto discount" . . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts