Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
31st is great. Per mapquest it's a 3hr drive to Russelville or 3 1/2 to Jean Petit State park. It would be great if we didn't have to leave home before 7am :eek:, other than that we are flexible on the timing.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
BB Benz, will you be coming over for the trip to Petit Jean, if so how early would work? It would be nice to meet up with you along with the others from the Little Rock area and drive to Russelville to meet with JkJaHobbs and anyone coming in from the west then drive on to Petit Jean and the museum.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I am coming.

BB Benz, will you be coming over for the trip to Petit Jean, if so how early would work? It would be nice to meet up with you along with the others from the Little Rock area and drive to Russelville to meet with JkJaHobbs and anyone coming in from the west then drive on to Petit Jean and the museum.
I am off Wed. Thurs, and Friday the 31st. So...
I will try to come over for this. Okay, there I said it. My significant other, well at this point that is anybody's guess. John is not a car nut like me, and does not travel well. So I might have to venture out alone. I think I can handle that okay. I'll be looking forward to meeting everyone.
Now I will have an excuse to polish up the Bitty Benz.
What time do you wish to meet and where? I can google map it or map quest.
I will need to allow at least 3 hours road time to Little Rock. So pick a time and a place to meet.
Rich

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry folks, I have one last job to get in before the end of the year. I'll be in New England Thursday & Friday.

Sounds like a fun trip, so everyone enjoy and drive safe!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts