Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
You can order a factory armrest, which is what I did.
Is this something I can bolt on, or is this something that needs to be installed at the factory? I would like an armrest but would prefer OEM. Armrest doesn't appear to be an option in Canada.

Also why is this posted in this sub forum and not the 453 forum?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just ordered one from Italy for my 453 tonight. Will post pictures when I get it. :D
I also ordered a black with white stitching about a week ago. Will see how good it is when it gets here. At least the price is better than anything else I have seen for the 453.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Is this something I can bolt on, or is this something that needs to be installed at the factory? I would like an armrest but would prefer OEM. Armrest doesn't appear to be an option in Canada.

Also why is this posted in this sub forum and not the 453 forum?
How did you figure it's not available? EPC? It was a real pain finding the armrest on EPC for me because I didn't realize that in the 453 it is part of the center console, and not the seat, like in the 451. I kept looking at the seat section, until I decided to try elsewhere...

Hope this helps!!!!

http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f2/new-los-angeles-smart-owner-108449/index2.html#post1238433

For anyone who has a loose something or another please note all the parts I've listed. Maybe you're missing the bolt??? (The spec is there if you'd like to search somewhere other than the stealer, I mean dealership.)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts