Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone the NC/SC area, there is group of car buffs (Cars and Coffee) that meet on a regular basis in the Charlotte area. smartCARolinas is in the planning stages for meeting with them as a group the first weekend in August. Anyone else interested in joining us? This is in the planning stages as of today; if there is enough interest, then we'll post new info.

P.S. The Detroit smart group has a post to attend the Detroit area Cars and Coffee this weekend (7/11), per smartUSAInsider. I didn't see it posted on SCOA. There are several "official" Cars and Coffee groups across the USA and some international groups.

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cars and coffee 8/7/10

Time: August 7, 2010 from 8:30am to 11am
Street: 6801 North Lake Mall Drive (I-77 Ext 18)
City/Town: Charlotte NC 28216.

We are planning on driving into their meet and greet in one group.
Come join us!

PM me if additional information is needed

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reminder

Time: August 7, 2010 from 8:30am to 11am
Organized By: GetSmrt28277

Event Description:
smarts visit the Cars and Coffee meet: "Join us on the first Saturday of every month (weather permitting) from 9:00am to 11:00am at North Lake Mall (I-77 Ext 18) Panera Bread Co. at 6801 Northlake Mall Drive, Charlotte NC 28216. Come out and support Charlotte's own car meet, make some new friends, hang out for awhile, and see some amazing cars."

We'll meet at 8:30am at the back of the Northlake Mall at the AMC theatre then will caravan to the Panera.

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cars and Coffee-Charlotte 08/07/10

We had a great time today; we were fashionably late and did a drive through the parking lot of all the cars...lots and lots of them of most every model around, old and new. Lots of Onlookers and lots of Questions!

Attachments

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the organizers at the Charlotte Cars and Coffee event,. this was posted on their forum in response to my posted thanks for having us at the 8/7 event: "Loved having you and seeing everyone. Spread the word and invite more friends next month! "

1 - 7 of 7 Posts