Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting together the next meet for Sunday,August 9th at 11:00 am.I am taking votes for California Pizza Kitchen in:Oak Brook,Arlington Heights,Warrenville,Deer park and Schaumberg.So far Oak Brook ahs 5 votes from the other sites I have posted on and the others have 2 each. I will take votes up to August 1st.This event is open to friends and family also!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Neon-I want to personally invite you to this.You would have a great time with us and seeing all the mods being done.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oak Brook has pulled far enough ahead that I am going to call it for the CPK there.Please RVSP before the 31st so I can set it up with the restaurant.This is open to friends and family also and to those in Indiana and Wisconsin.We will meet around 11:00 am in the parking lot near Nordstrom's and have lunch at 11:30 then back to the lot to show and
tell:rolleyes:.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry
I missed your last post and I am a day late, but I will be there. Am I correct, you do mean the parking lot and not the red parking structure?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't been to Oak Brook in years but we will be in the lot not the garage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
CHICAGO

New member here, want to say hi and want to introduce myself, dont know if i can make it but would really love to meet some of you there. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts