Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does a tech gathering sound. I am checking with a local shop to see if he can host it on a Saturday. The shop is located in Eldersburg, MD just west of Baltimore. Below is a link to his shop.
http://www.onthegroundperformance.com
There are lots of places to eat near by or we can do a BBQ in the parking lot.
Let me know what you think.
Dink

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Dink,

I'd love to have a 'Tech' get together someplace. My problem is that I work on Saturdays until noon and some of the rest of the 'Gang' are on call on weekends. That might ba a little too far away for us.

If everyone else is available, then I'll try to catch up with y'all on another trip.

Smrt Bee

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else interested in this meet? Let me know, I am working on confirming the location and date.

Dink

·
Registered
38 Posts
glen burnie steve and arlene want to come

glen burnie steve and arlene can be there it will be a little after 130ish . is this a good time as i work on the wekend . now the only problem which smart do i bring the blue convertible :smartje.bl.zw:( thats momma' s car ) or red one :smartje.rd.zw: we pick up this week from smart annapolis .:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tech Meet

Hi, I'm new to the forum today. Am looking for a Northern VA group -- I think you're it. Anyhow, what exactly is a "Tech" meet?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Yes we are the group, but we also meet in the Marlyand Burbs from time to time. A tech meet is where we talk about mods and tech stuff on the car. Talk to the guy who started this thread and he will fill you in on the details and weclome to the fold my friend.

Hi, I'm new to the forum today. Am looking for a Northern VA group -- I think you're it. Anyhow, what exactly is a "Tech" meet?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sure, I am would like to attend. I just past the 34,000 mile mark and now getting new plugs (part of 30,000 mile maintenance) after the check engine light came on.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Meet is a no go the shop who was going to host it is way to busy with a rush job that just came it to do anything this month. I will see if we can set it up for another month in the future based on his availability.

Donovan

·
Registered
44 Posts
Taking my nephew to Kings Dominion for his birthday on Aug. 23 - won't be able to make anything on that date. On the tech meet reschedule, maybe not September. At our July meet we talked about reviving the Sandy Point idea?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts