Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Fortow. This has been an ongoing discussion on the Suggestions and comments form, this site. http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f28/25-000-members-total-25110/.

Although you may not have meant the reply to come off so harsh. It did sound as if you were putting the poster down for asking for feedback and not reading the instruction sheet.

We all need to read what we write before hitting the send button. That includes me. Sorry you took my post as an attack and I do apologize to you

Fortow. You are a regular poster here, as am I, and we get banged form time to time, but come back for more. A newbie just goes away. A2Jack
OK, thanks for the reasonable reply, a2jack. No problem.

Trying to communicate with this internet thing is difficult because voice inflection, non-verbal communication, and familiarity among communicators is all missing. I guess we all do our best though, and in the end it works out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Baseplate install

Well I got my Roadmaster baseplate installed. Took me about six hours and turned out pretty well, nice looking install. I only ended up with two extra screws!! LOL I guess that the dollars that I saved was well worth the effort. Anyway, I would like to thank the folks that helped with info on the installation. And a special thank you to fortow for suggesting that I read the installation manual. That was quite helpful. :)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts