Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We are really digging this forum and would like to contribute to help keep it add free and running as smooth as our 451. Is there a link to donate and become a supporting member? I have looked feverishly around the forum and have not found a way to become a supporter. The only link I have found through my profile stated “there is no purchasable links at this time”

Thank you,
Paula

·
Super Moderator
28,549 Posts
Just to be clear, the $15 "membership fee" gets you some increased storage space and that's about it. I have no idea where the money goes or how it's used - except to say the SCoA membership doesn't have access to it. :)

It's doesn't appear the paid membership is active now. Here's the original thread on becoming a member, from 2009: SCOA Club Supporting Membership Following the link in post #1 takes you to what you found - no paid items available.

So continue to enjoy SCoA and your free membership!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to be clear, the $15 "membership fee" gets you some increased storage space and that's about it. I have no idea where the money goes or how it's used - except to say the SCoA membership doesn't have access to it. :)

It's doesn't appear the paid membership is active now. Here's the original thread on becoming a member, from 2009: SCOA Club Supporting Membership Following the link in post #1 takes you to what you found - no paid items available.

So continue to enjoy SCoA and your free membership!
Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me. I appreciate your honesty and if what you say will not help lend to keeping adds and pop ups at bay, I will do my best to help the community where I can and if it’s through information that can hopefully help others, then I will be satisfied.
Paula

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,435 Posts
That's good to know about the premium membership. I am billed each October for $15.00 and happily pay it. When I open my account details, there is a yellow banner under my screen name that says Premium Member. I guess those that have been paying all along still are considered Premium Members.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts