Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
local dealer said 2300 off window... has 22 cars coming in.. looking at 3k off on the edition 1 but it's 20,800 window.

curious what you guys are actually paying?

also.. thoughts on pleather seats versus the mesh.. the edition one has the orange interior which is sexy, but the black pleather looks damn good too!

here's a fun pic for the forum of my 451's with their new rolls royce wraith matching brothers... ;) ironic how owning 2 rolls royces and you still love driving the smarts and cant get enough of them!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm leasing. Best I have done w/ a pure is -$2500 off MSRP. resisudal at 58% for 3 years / 15k miles year... What is hurting my residual is the Pure + manual combo. I ordered a Passion + manual, residual is slightly better(2%) but car is no where to be found...

That said at .13 cents/mile that is including all tax/dealer fees yada yada for 3 years, i wouldn't say it's a bad deal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My lady and her dad both went and bought EACH of their primes for $20k out the door. This was at the Santa Barbara dealer in California. They purchased at the same time. That brought the actual price of the car excluding fees to around 17,900 or something around that. Which by looking at True car reports was a VERY good buy.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My lady and her dad both went and bought EACH of their primes for $20k out the door. This was at the Santa Barbara dealer in California. They purchased at the same time. That brought the actual price of the car excluding fees to around 17,900 or something around that. Which by looking at True car reports was a VERY good buy.
I just keep looking at online prices. One went they auction 300 miles do 11.2. And another sold in Vegas with 125 miles for 13.8 (19.5 window)

I feel they'll drop like the old bodies here soon :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts