Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a helicopter shot on TV. Something to do with involvement in vandalism or burglary.

And, right there on the street in the shot was his smart.

·
17,350 Posts
He caused possibly thousands of dollars of damage egging someone's house. That's a felony, apparently...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Lol. He fell off so hard.

Believe it or not he's one of the reasons why i got a smart in the first place. Only saw his smart that one time he was out. Didn't know he still had it.

·
17,350 Posts
He has cool cars...but that doesn't make him any better of a person.

Apparently he's been taking lessons from Chris Brown on how to be a better person. :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
He has cool cars...but that doesn't make him any better of a person.

Apparently he's been taking lessons from Chris Brown on how to be a better person. :D

I use to like him too but he just does drugs and smokes now. The media is what killed his career (and himself). He let all that crap they said about him affect him and destroyed his image. He's a really good guy so its kind of sad.

·
17,350 Posts
I use to like him too but he just does drugs and smokes now. The media is what killed his career (and himself). He let all that crap they said about him affect him and destroyed his image. He's a really good guy so its kind of sad.

Agreed! He used to be a really really good person, kinda who Miley Cyrus used to be.

But, there's no defending him today. Drugs, beating people up, damaging neighbour's homes, inexcusable. :(

·
Super Moderator
28,240 Posts
He's been corrupted by his time in the States....:p

There's no such thing as bad publicity, as this thread proves. :wink:

·
17,350 Posts
He's been corrupted by his time in the States....:p

There's no such thing as bad publicity, as this thread proves. :wink:
True! Look how popular Miley Cyrus has suddenly become! :cool:

Good job Disney, churning out household names for decades. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts