Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alamo Mercedes Smart Owners Assn will be at Biff Buzby's Burgers Friday night February 1st from 5:30-ish until we get tired and go home. Biffs is located at IH 35 North & Topperwein across from the hospital back in the shopping center in the corner.

Look for Miz-Behavin in the parking lot. I will try to save as many spots as I can but get there early so we can all bunch up and hang out.

Bring your chairs & camera and get ready to see some really cool cars, talk to some really cool peeps and see what's shaking.

I'll post any updated info on the Face Book page like if the band is playing there will be a cover charge (cash) ($5.00) BUT you will get that back in coupon form off your meal if your eating at Biffs.

Biffs is a great place to show up and show off and hopefully those pesky plastic Chevy's won't be there to log jam all the spots. :D

Let's shine em up and get ready to show em off. Fingers crossed it's not raining.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great !! We should arrive at 5:30-5:45 p.m. I'm heading over from construction hell and hubby is coming from work by Randolph. I'm planning on blocking off as many spots as I can and if we get enough early birds we can park in every other spot saving spots for others with chairs. I'd like to save at least 12 spots. If more show up ? We can double up with Smart cars. Looking forward to seeing you Friday night !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't be a hater boo. I've had my a/c on twice times already. Tomorrow it's only going to be 84 but then a cold front is moving in so temps will be in the mid 70's. This is why we left the great white north 30 years ago. It gets down to 40's or 50's and I'm freezing. We've actually had 1 day of 17 degrees. One is enough. Yep yep yep bring on the warm so I can be a fat ole lizard on a rock sunning myself.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Nice night to be at Biffs. Only saw two other smarts, but saw a lot of old motorhead friends, and the burger was great. Maybe next time more smarts can make it out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Biff Buzby's 2 Smarts

Morning Mike in SA:

Ummm does your car have an angry bird on the front end ? If so...we saw the car. We had the large table in Biffs. Myself in Miz Behavin, flags on doors etc and new to the group couple were in the black convertible. We were surrounded by Mercedes folk and one of our guys brought out his Carrera from New Braunfels. He left the Benz and the Smart at home. It's all good. I could not get over the plastic Chevy's all over the place. It was not their night.

Tons of cars. Next time we do this ? I'm doing a staging area so we can arrive en mas and all park together. I enjoyed the old Toyota pick up next to me but I'd rather have a Smart or a Benz.

Sorry we missed you your car was # 3 there. The 08 that matches mine she and her hubby (leader of the pack) arrived in his ghetto cruiser big white 4 door from work. So her Smart was not there. I'm open to all ideas as to how to get Smarts to join in the fun. There are a bunch here in SA bet getting em out for an event ? I'd like to know.

Appreciate you coming out. Again, sorry we missed meeting you. Hopefully next time it will be warm enough for me to slog on outside and stay by my car and do what I like doing best, running my mouth. Do we have you on the face book page yet ? go to face book and in the search area do:
[email protected] and we will come up.

Have a good one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts