Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome Billy- so far we haven't been a very active group in the Raleigh area. The Charlotte area has a lot more get togethers. Maybe we can try for getting a group together soon.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome! I agree with you PupArt, we need to put something together. Maybe a Saturday lunch meet over at Smokies BBQ in RTP?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds like a great idea, i don't know if i could do this weekend yet. I might can! ill post back.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What about a Saturday breakfast (9:00 - 11:00) at the Flying Biscuit in Cameron Village? Nice central Raleigh location. I passed a bumblebee (yellow/black) today on Lake Wheeler Rd and saw a red smart on Banks Rd yesterday. Lots of smarts around-just not on the forum.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wasn't suggesting this weekend. We probably need to plan out a few weekends to give everyone enough warning to plan ahead. Maybe that way we'll get more than 3 smarts.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... I just checked (with the wife) and she said me and "SQUIRT" could go play with the other smart cars this Saturday or The following Saturday, what ever works best for you guys.

Lunch is fine with me as well ... but this Flying Biscuit place has my curiosity in investigation mode. lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about a Saturday breakfast (9:00 - 11:00) at the Flying Biscuit in Cameron Village? Nice central Raleigh location. I passed a bumblebee (yellow/black) today on Lake Wheeler Rd and saw a red smart on Banks Rd yesterday. Lots of smarts around-just not on the forum.
I seen one this morning in Wake Forest just like mine "yellow/silver" couldn't tell if it was a convertible or not...

Then last Friday at the movie theater in Wake Forest we meet a couple that had a black on black... Talked with them a bit, real nice folks.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
It might be a little far to go but you're welcome to join us at SEVA & NENC smarts events, primarily Hampton Roads and currently have no North Carolinians but we're always looking. I'm up for an event midway between Hampton Roads & Raleigh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts