Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to give everyone a heads up. I just change my shocks at 98,500 miles using Bilstein. Great on the front but I had to delay the rear as the part number listed as 19-067971 is not the correct shock. I would have noticed but I ordered before tearing things apart and assumed the order would be correct. I called Bilstein and spoke with Wes in the tech department and they are correcting the error. The correct number for the rear on my 2009 Passion is 24-126793 and are back ordered until Dec 5th. I bought these through Shockwarehouse and they are taking care of the issue and I give them an "A" on customer service. Good to see people in the industry who take their job seriously.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Data

Data entry into a system are made by humans who do make errors. The trick is to catch them and correct it before to many people are involved.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Want to give everyone a heads up. I just change my shocks at 98,500 miles using Bilstein. Great on the front but I had to delay the rear as the part number listed as 19-067971 is not the correct shock. I would have noticed but I ordered before tearing things apart and assumed the order would be correct. I called Bilstein and spoke with Wes in the tech department and they are correcting the error. The correct number for the rear on my 2009 Passion is 24-126793 and are back ordered until Dec 5th. I bought these through Shockwarehouse and they are taking care of the issue and I give them an "A" on customer service. Good to see people in the industry who take their job seriously.

Im having the same issue right now and am on the phone with autoanything where I bought the kit. this project has turned into a nightmare!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts