·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my '08 pure. black on black. I bought it to do a turbo install
Less then 9k miles
no a/c
extended warrenty
no radio ( Who would be content with the stock one anyway?)
rubber mats
I nap during my lunch break and the seats don't recline enough for a restful sleep.
$13,700
kansas city missouri area

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Say huh?

I nap during my lunch break and the seats don't recline enough for a restful sleep. Someone was posting on a mod to get a more reclined angle.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea push ur feet against the floor board and it will lean back much furthur
I tried pushing back on the driver side seat and it started making a strange noise. The passager side doesn't recline at all. Is there a thread on reclining the seat?
Its still for sale!

·
Registered
13 Posts
2008 XXX Black Passion

Black leather, heated seats. I don't want to sell but I need a car with more seats. I will admit that this car has been a blast and parking it is awesome. $19,000. Has only 2k miles.
Might be willing to deliver.
541-543-8753

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He did several days ago. Frankly he's asking too much. $17k is what its worth.

I'm shocked mine hasn't sold. Who in there right mind whats the stock radio or the passion wheels. I'd use the stock rims to put snow tires on. It really comes down to the lack of a/c. And a/c is only needed 4 months a year! The pure seats also look alot better then the passion. 13/7's would look good on the smart along with a 2 inch drop.
I just put my ol' car up for sale and have people lined up down the street to buy it tomarrow.

·
Super Moderator
11,266 Posts
Move the paasenger seat and fold the back forward so it is flat. Or use an air mattress on the ground, or get a room.

Took a short nap today before work with no problem maybe I was more tired than you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I figured out how to get a good nap a few weeks ago.

In my last car, you couldn't tell i was in the car. With the smart, you can see me from a mile away snoozing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts