Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete set of Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 winter tires on OEM steel pure wheels (no TPMS) with OEM plastic centre caps. Sizes are correct 155/60-15 front and 175/55-15 rear. Mounted and balanced by STS Tire in Hackensack, NJ.

These have 2 winters on them and are in excellent condition. Lug bolts were always torqued to proper spec and pressures checked regularly. No punctures and they are completely vibration free.

Rears have approximately 11/64" remaining tread and fronts have 3/16" remaining.

I'm asking $300 or best reasonable offer, which I believe is fair considering this is less than the cost of the set of OEM pure wheels and centre caps themselves, before tires and mounting/balancing.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, these are still available.

We're located in West Milford, NJ which is not too far outside of NYC.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apologies to those who had previously inquired about these. A friend of my was planning to take them but is now parting with his car.

Therefore, these are still available. As soon as they are taken, I will update the thread.

I should now (hopefully) be receiving email alerts for every private message, so I will reply to them on a daily basis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.