Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 772 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's give this a try and see if it works better than individual posts. If it doesn't pan out we can break them out again. Again, please list your location with your post so others don't have to guess. Thanks.

NOTE: "Moving other body panel posts/threads under this one" - too much confusion from breaking threads apart to do that, but please post new items under this thread.

·
Registered
50 Posts
What about "wanted" also.

Im looking for a 2nd set, color doesnt matter as I want to paint them. Can we add that to the title of the thread?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Also be sure to specify whether it is for a 2008+ smart (451 model), or for a 2002-2006 smart (450 model). The 450 model also has different panel sets for coupe and convertible, so the model also needs to be stated.

·
Registered
306 Posts
trade for yellow panel set, or buy numeric-blue panel set

I would be willing to trade either my starlight blue or my phat red panel set for a yellow panel set. Or I would be willing to buy or trade up for a numeric-blue panel set. This is for a 2002-2006 smart coupe. I am located in Boise, Idaho. Both of my panel sets are in excellent condition.

Tom

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am trying to achieve a three color look for my Smart 451

You can do the same...

I have a new set of front end and doors in black that I want to trade for white.

·
Registered
15 Posts
wanted: 08 451 white door panels and front end

If you want to turn your white Smart black, I can help you with a trade as well.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Has anyone looked into shipping costs for this?

I can't image the "actual" shipping cost would be very much, either UPS or FEDEX. (I used to be a FEDEX deliveryman). The main problem would be packaging them to ensure none of the tabs were broken. I can tell you that those packages take a LOT of abuse!

1 - 20 of 772 Posts