Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
In a week, I'll be looking to sell my used, but perfect OEM rear silver/gray hatch skin for $100 + shipping. It has a new set of "SMART" letters over the key hole and still has the ZAP/G & K Dealership Logo where I purchased the car back in the Spring of 2006. I just been wanting to change panels around too that I bought brand new from GB. Still doing my personalization to my car after all these years. I'm cleaning her up and plan not for her to be my sole daily driver anymore. I'm in the market for another daily driver/beater of the 80s and/or early nineties as long as it is something with rear wheel drive.
Eyeballing an 88 Porsche 924S Automatic, generation 3 Z28 Camaros, and alike. Going to wait for the 2016/2017 Smarts to come downward in pricing for a while. My 2005 Smart Passion is still the blast to drive as if it were brand new.

You may contact me directly at [email protected]

· Registered
326 Posts
Have a Brand New Rear Hatch Outer Body Panel for a 450. It is White and has the "SMART" lettering in Rainbow Colors. I bought it from England and it cost me just a few dollars shy of $400. I have decided Not to use it, so it is now For Sale. Brand new in original box = $220.00 which will include shipping in the Cont. US only.
I live in the Philadelphia Metro./Delaware Valley Area of PA.

· Registered
326 Posts
Sorry, This is sykes05, but I do not understand the reply here that made me jump back on the site. It seems to be about my rear hatch panel for a 450, but I'm not even sure of that.
Can someone interpret or clarify to me?
Thank You

· Registered
326 Posts
trade for yellow panel set, or buy numeric-blue panel set

I would be willing to trade either my starlight blue or my phat red panel set for a yellow panel set. Or I would be willing to buy or trade up for a numeric-blue panel set. This is for a 2002-2006 smart coupe. I am located in Boise, Idaho. Both of my panel sets are in excellent condition.

Tom
Idahosmart, Why aren't you interested in my new tailgate panel for a 450 coupe? See my post.
Thanks, sykes

· Registered
326 Posts
trade for yellow panel set, or buy numeric-blue panel set

I would be willing to trade either my starlight blue or my phat red panel set for a yellow panel set. Or I would be willing to buy or trade up for a numeric-blue panel set. This is for a 2002-2006 smart coupe. I am located in Boise, Idaho. Both of my panel sets are in excellent condition.

Tom
Hi Tom, I have a brand new rear tailgate panel for a 450 model for sale for $100 even which includes the shipping I will eat. It is white. I paid over $430 plus shipping for it a few years ago. Here is a picture of it out of its box.
You may contact me directly also at [email protected]
Thanks, sykes05

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts