Smart Car of America Forum banner

681 - 700 of 778 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have some body panals for sale. I have a driver fender, passenger fender, side skirts, rear driver quarter panel, front grill, front lip and a rear lip that's been trimmed for a dual tip muffler. All for 250 if anyone is interested. All the panals have minor rock chips or small scratches. The rear quarter has a small dent in the back.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Panels for Sale (Full Set, Premium Silver)

Color: Premium Silver Panels
Condition of current Panels: Like new, only one mark (front right fender, 1/8" by 2" slight scuff otherwise pristine)
Location of Vehicle: Cincinnati, OH 45202
Contact information (Name and Email address): Riley, [email protected]

Price: $400

FULL SET FOR 400, SEXY GORGEOUS SILVER... includes EVERYTHING including grill and gas door setup and rear hatch switch+license plate lights, side skirt clips.. etc!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've got a full set of black panels taken off my 2009 smart. They are in perfect condition except for 1 ding in the rear panel. They weren't even on my car for 6 months. I'm located in northern Connecticut for pick up. e mail me if interested at [email protected] $400. or bo

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have 2 Front Fenders and A white Grill with a a Grey Lip all for 100 bucks if anyone is interested. Please see my post on the previous page.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had written:

"Wanted: 2008 Yellow driver door panel"

I found one.

However, I now have a 2008 yellow left rear panel, front compartment cover and the panel that goes between the two front fenders.

I also have scraped and somewhat dented left front fender and left (driver) door panel.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I need front fender, rear fender, door panels.

Thanks, Mike

Oops, need all these for passenger side ;-)

Where are you located and what color are you looking for? I am in Indiana and I have some panels in my attic and they've been there for a few years so I would have to pull them down to see for sure what I have. I am pretty sure they are black.

681 - 700 of 778 Posts