Smart Car of America Forum banner

721 - 740 of 781 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm looking for a replacement white hood. I just got my fortwo but it was from the old cars2go fleet. You can tell that they painted the hood over the cars2go logo. Thanks.

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have a complete set of molded yellow body panels for sale. I bought them when I was told these were among the last molded yellow panels in the country. I am asking $750 but open to offers.Cash and local pickup only. They are located in the NYC suburbs. I don't check in here regularly so be adviced. I also have a area451 cabrio cruise new in box that I would consider selling.

·
Registered
651 Posts
body panels

Yellow...from what year?
They are the molded color body panels circa 2008,2009. They were getting scarce so I picked up a set.There in the original bubble wrap. I didn't want to have to paint the panels if I had to replace. I like the idea of molded color rather than painted panels

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
A guy in Kansas City needs a blue left front fender. The dealer only offers silver which he'd have to paint. Can anyone come up with one not too far away?

Cheers and thank you in advance, Bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm looking for a passenger side rocker molding piece that goes under the door for a 2012 fortwo, I have all the mounting clips still. Will take any color. I know I can find it on ebay, but would rather get one from someone on here. Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a leased 2016 453 that has scrapes in the rear bumper cover that I'm worried will need to be repaired. The panels are black. If I buy a replacement black bumper cover, will it match, or do I need to get a primed one and have it painted?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for 2009 451 SILVER HOOD
Located in San Francisco CA
Let me know what anyone has shipped or picked up please

thanks in advance,

·
Registered
281 Posts
In a week, I'll be looking to sell my used, but perfect OEM rear silver/gray hatch skin for $100 + shipping. It has a new set of "SMART" letters over the key hole and still has the ZAP/G & K Dealership Logo where I purchased the car back in the Spring of 2006. I just been wanting to change panels around too that I bought brand new from GB. Still doing my personalization to my car after all these years. I'm cleaning her up and plan not for her to be my sole daily driver anymore. I'm in the market for another daily driver/beater of the 80s and/or early nineties as long as it is something with rear wheel drive.
Eyeballing an 88 Porsche 924S Automatic, generation 3 Z28 Camaros, and alike. Going to wait for the 2016/2017 Smarts to come downward in pricing for a while. My 2005 Smart Passion is still the blast to drive as if it were brand new.

You may contact me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Howdy folks. I have a white 451 in Los Angeles that I'd like to make a black 451. I'd prefer to buy a black set rather than swap (I might keep the white doors), but maybe we can figure something out.

·
aka 'Red-Devil'
276 Posts
Are these still available?

I was responding to Periwinkle's post:

I have a complete set of molded yellow body panels for sale. I bought them when I was told these were among the last molded yellow panels in the country. I am asking $750 but open to offers.Cash and local pickup only. They are located in the NYC suburbs. I don't check in here regularly so be adviced. I also have a area451 cabrio cruise new in box that I would consider selling.

721 - 740 of 781 Posts