Smart Car of America Forum banner

741 - 760 of 781 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Are these still available?

I was responding to Periwinkle's post:

I have a complete set of molded yellow body panels for sale. I bought them when I was told these were among the last molded yellow panels in the country. I am asking $750 but open to offers.Cash and local pickup only. They are located in the NYC suburbs. I don't check in here regularly so be adviced. I also have a area451 cabrio cruise new in box that I would consider selling.
Price for the cruise control?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Are these still available?

I was responding to Periwinkle's post:

I have a complete set of molded yellow body panels for sale. I bought them when I was told these were among the last molded yellow panels in the country. I am asking $750 but open to offers.Cash and local pickup only. They are located in the NYC suburbs. I don't check in here regularly so be adviced. I also have a area451 cabrio cruise new in box that I would consider selling.
Yes killer "potato" the panels are still available. I will not break the set up. if that is needed to make the sale . shipping is also very difficult. I don't come here often as i have been ll.periclaws

·
aka 'Red-Devil'
276 Posts
Yes killer "potato" the panels are still available. I will not break the set up. if that is needed to make the sale . shipping is also very difficult. I don't come here often as i have been ll.periclaws
Can you give me enough of an address to see how long a trip it would be? Thanks.

·
aka 'Red-Devil'
276 Posts
I was trying to figure out why you were calling me "potato" ? I enrered your name from memory, something I should never do, and called you "periwinkle".Kinda funny, but completely unintentional.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have been ill and have not given this a thought. I am open to listening to offers.I will not give it away. It is brand new in a box with some extras.I have deleted some pm's to make room.fyi
Sorry for being a TOU stickler. But the onus is upon you to post a price with the item being posted in the Marketplace. Trying to keep if from becoming a guessing / auction game.
Again sorry but I have no idea where your at pricewise? With shipping? Plus shipping????

·
Registered
651 Posts
I was trying to figure out why you were calling me "potato" ? I enrered your name from memory, something I should never do, and called you "periwinkle".Kinda funny, but completely unintentional.
I thought my reply was funny too.I was not slighted.Hope you were not either.:D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sorry for being a TOU stickler. But the onus is upon you to post a price with the item being posted in the Marketplace. Trying to keep if from becoming a guessing / auction game.
Again sorry but I have no idea where your at pricewise? With shipping? Plus shipping????
OK since i said I have abrand new area51 cruise I am considering selling it is not officially listed for sale ,there fore being a stickler i need not post a price. I will consider selling it offers. I am flexible. Works for me ,right=I mean technically.???? NO? Maybe ? whatever? Don't like that? don't offer? buy new from someone else?

·
aka 'Red-Devil'
276 Posts
I thought my reply was funny too.I was not slighted.Hope you were not either.:D
Nope, no problems here, yes it was funny! It looks like about a 4 hour drive to pick up the panels from you. My GF has family in New York, I'm going to talk with her and see if we can combine this trip to visit her family too. I'll get back to you. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #751
I have been ill and have not given this a thought. I am open to listening to offers.I will not give it away. It is brand new in a box with some extras.I have deleted some pm's to make room.fyi
If you are selling the cruise control, it needs to be listed in the Parts Marketplace, per the Marketplace rules:

1. Post your product, price and if necessary, a picture. Otherwise your thread will be locked or deleted immediately. Please do not PM the moderator to re-open your thread if it is closed because you did not post a price, you must re-post the item.
14. No 'testing the waters' or 'possibly for sale' posts. Either you're selling the item or you're not. If you're not sure, don't post it here until you are ready. Please do your research on your asking price before posting the item for sale.
:)

https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f11/classified-forum-rules-must-read-before-posting-items-sale-231/

·
Registered
651 Posts
If you are selling the cruise control, it needs to be listed in the Parts Marketplace, per the Marketplace rules:

:)

https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f11/classified-forum-rules-must-read-before-posting-items-sale-231/
Sure when i finally make the decision to sell it I will do exactly as you wish. I am not above the rules.
thanks. I keep waffling .:shrug: can't lose either way makes it tough to decide.btw Killer Tomato i got your pm and whatever works for you is fine by me.thanks,then again sell it on ebay or sell it here. Think of the owners who may have lost out on the chance to get one of these here or go for price.....doh doing it again.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Have a Brand New Rear Hatch Outer Body Panel for a 450. It is White and has the "SMART" lettering in Rainbow Colors. I bought it from England and it cost me just a few dollars shy of $400. I have decided Not to use it, so it is now For Sale. Brand new in original box = $220.00 which will include shipping in the Cont. US only.
I live in the Philadelphia Metro./Delaware Valley Area of PA.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Have a Brand New Rear Hatch Outer Body Panel for a 450. It is White and has the "SMART" lettering in Rainbow Colors. I bought it from England and it cost me just a few dollars shy of $400. I have decided Not to use it, so it is now For Sale. Brand new in original box = $220.00 which will include shipping in the Cont. US only.
I live in the Philadelphia Metro./Delaware Valley Area of PA.
Oh Miss Mercedes............come and get it :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry, This is sykes05, but I do not understand the reply here that made me jump back on the site. It seems to be about my rear hatch panel for a 450, but I'm not even sure of that.
Can someone interpret or clarify to me?
Thank You

·
Registered
729 Posts
Sorry, This is sykes05, but I do not understand the reply here that made me jump back on the site. It seems to be about my rear hatch panel for a 450, but I'm not even sure of that.

Can someone interpret or clarify to me?

Thank You

He was trying to get user Miss Mercedes’ attention to your sale post since she has 2 450s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wanting a passenger rocker panel for my 451 :( She came without one, just seeing if anyone has one around! Preferably black but it doesn't really matter what color as long as it fits. Thanks!

741 - 760 of 781 Posts