Smart Car of America Forum banner

781 - 790 of 790 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Smart ForTwo AT
9 Posts
Yes. Still for sale
Hey Scooterbobby I figured this is a long shot but if you still have the blue body panels available could you message me with an estimated shipping cost to 65462. I’d probably drive out to you if it’s gonna be cheaper than to ship them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
FS: model 451 rear quarter panel in red ( lipstick red - yr 2011). Great shape, no dings, scratches, was on 2011 Pure.
Asking $50. Should fit 2009 -> 2014 mdl 451.

·
Registered
26 Posts
New to the site. Has anyone considered “wrapping” the body panels? I’ve seen some pretty cool cars that have been wrapped. Almost an infinite selection of colors too!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Seen some nice wrapping job on Tesla, + some other cars. It is not cheap if entire car body gets wrapped. Tesla was ~ $2400, it sure looked great. Problem is when film gets scratched. Smart Car in black/ read/ white on 451 models had solid color not just a paint job, something to consider.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
New to the site. Has anyone considered “wrapping” the body panels? I’ve seen some pretty cool cars that have been wrapped. Almost an infinite selection of colors too!
Wrapping is same or even more expensive that getting panels, and it won't last as a set of panels, nor can be swapped if you change your mind. I have the black panels I've looking for. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’d have to check, if you took the panels to them where they didn’t have to pay as much attention to their “knife work” maybe it’ll be somewhat cheaper?

·
Super Moderator
17,553 Posts
Wrapping is same or even more expensive that getting panels, and it won't last as a set of panels, nor can be swapped if you change your mind. I have the black panels I've looking for. :D
What are you doing with your old white panels? I've been looking for a new set of panels locally for some months without luck. You're relatively close to me!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
What are you doing with your old white panels? I've been looking for a new set of panels locally for some months without luck. You're relatively close to me!
Hi Miss Mercedes. I'm keeping my white panels, I want to have the hability of changing colors back and forth. I love having 2 different sets of panels.

781 - 790 of 790 Posts