Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've posted anything. My 450 is still running good, but starting to show it's age. 13 years old with 47K miles. Windshield needs to be replaced, needs new front tires, upholstery coming unglued and plastic is getting a little chalky. I'm tired of the A/C being ineffective over 95 degrees. I do love the sound system and handling with lowered springs and 17's. Today my wife and I made a trip to Penske smart in Covina and bought a Prime sport from Kamaal. Probably the most pleasant car buying experience we've had. Got 0% financing and we are very happy. Jamaal actually had changed the white panels for black panels on an orange car and I liked the way it looked. So we made a deal and I now have 2 smarts in the driveway. For now. I'm probably going to sell the 2003 because there just isn't enough room. 2 smarts, Jeep JK, 1967 Ford F600 "pickup" and my daughter's Scion XB. The trike and hotrod are in the garage. Thanks a bunch Kamall, I really appreciate the time you took with us and the great service. I recommend Penske smart to anyone, Mo and Kamaal are great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, you should try selling it on car auction sometimes you can earn a lot more there then its cost I sold recently my Honda Accord 2004
almost same price I bought it a few years ago, but for sure it do not happens all the time any ways for the past 2 years i use only 1 car auction
its named repokar, it has no fees for posting or registration. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
The grill was installed today. Sorry Kamaal, it was late when they got done and I had to get home. I'll stop by another time.
I heard about what caused the issue. Our collective bad. But glad it was finally addressed. I had a really long day myself, just walked in the door and now it's time to unwind from my really long day...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts