Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Matt here, or strangebrownie (its an old internet name). Best known as Jimvw57's son. Yes I am along with this weekend.

I am known for being a constant user of my flip camera and uploading videos to the internet every night.
As I write this I'm uploading a couple videos.
I'll post each video tomorrow morning after they have uploaded (i have about 3 and the internet here kinds sucks).

~Brownie

·
17,379 Posts
I love how my video: "GTA San Andreas Car Mods: smart car" is a related video!

I sure hope that R/C isn't competing, Project Black will be dead in the water...

P.S. I love the black pure rims with the smart badge.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, its just a toy I brought with to test some random things out. I tried putting a 'flip' tri-pod on it but it didn't work. so me and jim just were driving our RC cars around the parking lot for fun.

·
17,379 Posts
I used the redneck method...rubberbands...

The Flip HD is awfully close to my iPod Touch's HD camera...I think the iPod's may be marginally better...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I say blah to your iPod!!! nah just kidding dude. Make sure to introduce yourself to me this weekend if you make it out. I'll give ya a shout out in a video for the weekend.

Speaking of video, next video is being uploaded as I type this, won't be up for another 180 mins. looks like I'm watching some internet videos till its done.

~Brownie

·
17,379 Posts
Wowzers...I better better sleep...

That R/C video was taken with a friend's Kodak...bleh...I guess I'll be doing one during the races from the trailer...this time HD :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts