Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the new style wheel by Brabus. They look similar to the one that comes on the 453 but for the 451 in a 3x112. Worst case I will order a set of the adapters from Smart Madness to covert it to the 5x112. Lots of options on wheels in that pattern. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was a following you on Instagram. You blocked me. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Only reason I know is I tried to show a friend your car. And couldn’t find it. So what’s your deal pal. Anyway I have seen the 451 with those wheels online. They are three lug. That’s the ones I’m referring to. If anyone else has any ideas. Much appreciated

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,854 Posts
I certainly apologize for you being blocked. I did not do it, but my wife has a bad habit of looking at Instagram and blocking anyone that looks like a scantily clad woman. She may have been blocking another name that was near yours and clicked yours by mistake. I have told her to stay off my phone, but she is old and getting senile. Again, I do apologize for the mistake. I hope you can find the wheels you are looking for.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can understand that. I guess when you followed me back I’m sure something stupid came in the feed 😂 we have all been there. Anyway I appreciate you clearing that up. I like your car a lot. And it’s one of the reasons I purchased it. What are you doing now since the 215/35’s are getting hard to find?

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,854 Posts
These are what I am looking for.
That is a really good looking wheel and three bolt also. I have not seen that model before, but really like it. How wide is it? Mine are all 7.5 wide and I would like to stay with that width. I have not bought any 215/35's in a few years, so don't know how the availability is right now. My car only has 5200 miles on it, so my tires age out before they wear out. I guess I had better start looking for some replacements soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for the shitty picture. Finally installed the wheels. All 17x7.5 with a 2054017 tires were a ***** to mount. But it works. No spacers yet. Definitely needs more low. Rides like a new car compared to the factory wheels. Will be selling my stocks also if anyone is interested in them.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle City car

1 - 20 of 24 Posts